Welcome to The Commons.
Indulge your senses at The Commons Street Feast in Commonwealth Park this summer. From the 9-18 of December you’ll be able to feast your way through The Commons with some of Australia’s best food trucks, artisan chefs, craft brewers and more.
Canberra will be The Commons national debut feast, opening for dinner each night across the ten days plus lunch on weekends from 12pm
The Commons is a free event and is open to all ages, with licensed 18+ bar areas on site and is a cashless event. Make life simple and maximise your feasting time by using your personal card at each point of purchase with an easy tap and go. Ensure you bring your debit or credit cards along with you as no cash will be accepted on site.
Explore the very best food, wines and craft beer at The Commons this December.
- Friday 9 December 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday 10 December 12pm – 11pm
- Sunday 11 December 12pm – 9pm
- Monday 12 December 5pm – 9pm
- Tuesday 13 December 5pm – 9pm
- Wednesday 14 December 5pm – 9pm
- Thursday 15 December 5pm – 10pm
- Friday 16 December 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday 17 December 12pm – 11pm
- Sunday 18 December 12pm – 9pm