The following conditions of entry apply to all patrons who enter The Commons Street Feast.
Patrons entering the site are advised:
- The Commons is a licensed event;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for, or supply liquor to minors; and
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the police and penalties apply under the ACT Liquor Act 2010.
- The Commons is an all ages event. If you choose to purchase alcohol you will be asked to present your photo identification, such as a current Australian driver’s license (international driver’s licenses won’t be accepted), State Approved ‘Proof Of Age’ card or a valid Passport.
- Entry is at own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved.
- The Promoter and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
- You acknowledge that photos and video footage may be taken on the event site and agree release, to the promoter, any photos or video footage taken of you while on or entering the event site for use in promotional material
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
- To keep Commonwealth Park continue to be a clean and green venue, the organisers encourage all patrons to utilise the recycling and refuse facilities provided throughout the site. Help keep the site litter free.
- Lost property will be handed to the information desk until the 10th of December, after which it will be handed to local police. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for property lost at The Commons
- Patrons bringing personal items to The Commons do so at their own risk. Kicks Entertainment will not be held responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of personal property
- Unless approved by Management, the sale of goods or services, or the conduct of charitable collections, raffles and fundraisers is not permitted
- Unless approved by management, the distribution of brochures, flyers, pamphlets or vouchers of any kind is not permitted.
- Unless approved by Management, buskers or other performers are not permitted to perform at The Commons
- Patrons must obey all signs, notices and directions given by Management.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed on site at The Commons
- Security staff are there to look after you and are entitled to search, pat down or metal detect any patron wishing to enter the event or inside the event. Patrons failing to comply will be refused entry / ejected from the event without refund
- The Commons reserves the right to refuse entry to any attendees who are clearly under the influence of drugs or alcohol or illustrate behaviour that intends to disturb public peace or provoke assault, hatred or rage
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any person wearing motorcycle colours, patches or insignia
Restricted and Prohibited Items
Patrons are not permitted to bring the following items into The Commons site:
- Flares, fireworks, knives, weapons or any device that has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
- Any prohibited substance;
- Bicycles, tricycles (including hand propelled tricycles), roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, foot propelled scooters or segways; and
- BYO alcohol
- Food (we’ve got heaps inside)
- Glass of any kind
- Cans, aerosols and metal water bottles
- Opened filled or half filled plastic bottles of water, soft drink (we have free water stations inside)
- Weapons of any kind
- Containers of liquid fuel
- Laser lights
- Water pistols
- Protest paraphernalia and banners
- Any other items considered illegal or dangerous
- Strictly no animals (with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as guide dogs)
The Commons Butlers Terms & Conditions
This booking agreement outline details of your butler booking and sets out our and your expectations.
Confirmation of Booking
By completing payment via The Commons website booking portal, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Your booking will not be confirmed until complete payment has been made upfront via the website booking portal.
Payment for The Butlers must be made in full at the time of ordering. Payment may be made by any accepted method of payment. You warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing The Butlers will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the costs.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10% in Australia.
Failure to attend or late arrival after your designated booking time will result in your booking being forfeited and no refund will be owed to you.
We would share your disappointment if it were necessary for your booking to be cancelled. The following conditions apply to a cancellation:
- 100% returned if cancelled 4 days or more from booking date
- 70% returned if cancelled 3 days from booking date
- 50% returned if cancelled 48-hours from booking date
- 0% returned if cancelled 24-hours from booking date
Notification of your cancellation must be received via email here
We understand that unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances may apply to a cancellation of a booking and will be happy to discuss these circumstances with you to assist un such an event. This must be arranged prior to your booking date.
We understand that food allergies can react to small traces of certain food types present in ingredients, on cooking utensils or even the presence of tiny quantities of food in the air. While we take every precaution to cater for dietary requirements and/or food allergies, Kicks Entertainment will not be held responsible or liable for any consequence as a result of your exposure to any food type or allergen. It is your responsibility to manage any food allergy including bringing any medication.
You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. Kicks Entertainment may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if you or any of your party are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
The Commons is a liquor licensed event and practices the responsible service of Alcohol. All staff are trained in Liquor Licensing Accredited ‘Responsible Service of Alcohol.’ By law our staff may refuse to service alcohol to any person that is deemed to be intoxicated.
Under no circumstances are persons under the age of 18 years permitted to be drinking. Any person seeking to purchase and/ or consume alcohol must be able to produce proof of age in the form of valid Photo ID and if ID cannot be produced, service will be refused.
Beverages are served on a consumption basis. Due to Alcohol Regulations, no B.Y.O is permitted in the event site. Kicks Entertainment reserves the right to refuse alcohol service and/or remove any patron that do not behave appropriately or ignore notice to cease consumption of alcohol as per the ACT Liquor Licensing Law.
Food and beverages booked and purchased in advance
Food and beverages that are booked and paid for in advance are not exchangeable and are non-refundable. By purchasing food and beverages in advance, you confirm that you are aged 18 or over and be able to provide valid proof of age upon request at the event
These pre-purchased packages must be claimed on the booking date stated on your booking conformation.
Complaints and Feedback
If you have a complaint about your butler or the service you received, please inform our butler manager at that time, in order for them to attempt to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is not reached by these means then any further complaints should be put in email to email@example.com within 5 days after your booking.
Feedback on the quality of your service you experienced is used to improve the delivery of our butler service in the future. General feedback will be passed back to our management team and other staff. Please note this will not contain individual customer details.
We may seek your permission to use your feedback on our website and promotional materials. In granting permission, you grant us an irrevocable license to use such feedback for publicity and promotional purposes.
We reserve the right to cancel a booking and allocate the butler to another client if required payments are not received in full. In certain exceptional and unforeseen circumstances, it may be necessary to assign a different butler or space for your booking, we will in these circumstances provide you with reasonable notice where possible.
Transfer and Resale
The Butlers may not, without the prior written consent of Kicks Entertainment, be transferred or resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes.
Please choose your Butler experience carefully. There are no refunds on any Butler packages purchased, except as required by the Australian Consumer Law.
If for any unforeseen reason The Commons Street Feast is cancelled for an evening, any Butler bookings will be rescheduled for another day pending availabilities. If there is no room to reschedule The Butler the purchaser will be offered a complete refund.
Australian Consumer Law
The Butlers come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Where the Australian Consumer Law implies any consumer guarantee which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such consumer guarantee will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of The Butlers as per the original booking or the cost of having The Butlers supplied again (as per original booking). In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.